Currently we are looking for a Senior Android Developer for our Minsk office to work on different interesting and innovative projects.
The customer is a leader in global prestige retail, teaching and inspiring clients to play in a world of beauty. You will get a chance to work on a project, that has more than 1,000,000 downloads and about 50,000 daily active users. The project uses the latest Android technologies, frameworks and best practices: Dagger 2, Retrofit, MVP, EventBus, Fresco, AR, test coverage, etc. Android team follows Google guidelines and suggested patterns using Material Design and Support Libraries. Our development team works closely with UX/UI designers and product managers.
In order to keep the lead the company uses cutting-edge technologies. Augmented reality, in-store navigation, innovative solutions for increasing user retention and loyalty, frequent feature-oriented releases and many other things challenge the engineering team and provide an opportunity for constant improvement and growth.
Interested? - Read more about our project and our mobile achievements around the world.
- Take part in the development of native mobile apps with Android
- Work within a team of developers to complete proposed initiatives, contributing application architecture and implementation guidance
- Quickly gain an understanding of our clients’ requirements, technology needs and solution architecture
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to develop appropriate solutions
- Brainstorm with team members and prove ability to think on the fly
- Experience in Android development
- Expert in Java, App Components, UI frameworks, developer tools and workflows
- Good understanding of Android Design Patterns, coding conventions as well as Google's Design Guidelines and Google Play Developer Program Policies
- Good understanding of networking, caching of local data and multitasking on Android
- Experience with 3rd party libraries and services
- Experience with Agile processes
- Leadership, ability to work in a dynamic team environment, with a mix of local and remote resources
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package - medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events