Currently we are looking for a Senior/Lead Test Automation Engineer for our Dnipro office to make the team even stronger.
As a Senior/Lead Test Automation Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer is a Canadian retail company that sells a wide range of automotive, sports, leisure and home products. We are creating eCommerce projects for their businesses to endorse client’s presence online and make customer experience smooth both offline and online. There are projects for online shopping, POS terminals, customer’s reward systems, stores optimization, etc.
Our teams are participating during in the whole process of product development, starting from discovery phase and proposing technology stack and architecture until the final release. The teams consist of 7-10 people, among which are Java Developers (back-end) and a JS Developer (front-end), as well as a Tech Leader and QA.
- Develop and maintain test automation solutions
- Perform automated testing for application at service and UI levels
- Lead several QA engineers for dedicated stream
- Build communication among teams
- Be responsible for organize teamwork (40%)
- Test automation and maintenance (30%)
- Tests execution (15%)
- Bug reporting and verification (15%)
- Extensive experience with E-Commerce applications
- Ability to articulate test cases and create test plans
- Ability to prioritize test cases based on risk analysis
- Ready to Scrum
- 5+ years’ hands-on experience in automation testing for enterprise applications
- Upper-Intermediate level of spoken and written English
- Team management, problem solving skills are very welcomed
- BDD experience is very welcomed
- Technical background:
- Selenium WebDriver
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- Partial grant of the cost of certification
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)