Currently we are looking for an experienced .NET Back-end Developer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
As a .NET Developer, you will join our Desktop team and be working on a very interesting project for a Silicon Valley customer, the leader in enterprise secure file sharing and synchronization. Together with customer’s team, you will develop one of client’s part of the solution – Desktop applications.
Complex code, heavy computing, cutting edge technologies – it’s all about this project. We focus on performance and stability and use the latest features to increase them. You will participate in cross-platform development of the client (Windows focused) for the solution, which provides synchronization and data exchange. The client is being integrated into the operational systems’ interface; it ensures high-level performance of all functions at the system level as well as high-speed data exchange with the server part and provides a variety of encryption methods. You also will get an opportunity to work both with front-end and back-end sides.
We are looking for seasoned professionals who enjoy coding itself and eager to solve challenging algorithmic and architectural tasks. We provide great opportunities for those who strive to extend their technical knowledge using cutting-edge technologies and delivering product of the highest quality.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our client is an ISV customer from Silicon Valley, with true “startup” spirit within the team, and Google-like approach to work. They provide the world’s most secure file sharing and collaboration solution, the leader in enterprise secure file sharing and synchronization. On the market, the solution is known as “Dropbox for the enterprise” but with much more enhanced security, flexible storages, seamless and automatic access to documents, files, shared folders and many other great features. For example, it’s file distribution to a mobile workforce, real-time document back-up and continuous availability, and secure large files sending and FTP replacement.
Project technologies and tools
- .NET Fundamental
- NUnit + NMock
- Office Interop
- REST services for Desktop
- Office 365 API for Outlook Universal
- Mac OS, mono, Objective C
- Security (crypting algorithms)
- Garbage Collection fine tuning
- Write quality code
- Participate in architecture development and enhancement
- Work on performance, optimization and other aspects improvement
- Closely collaborate with the customer
- Collaborate with IT operations teams in the design of deployments environments and in the automation of deployments processes
- Experience in hands-on development of desktop solutions on .NET platform (Windows based)
- Strong knowledge: .NET Fundamental, ADO.NET
- Strong background in design and implementation of external services integrations (using REST and/or SOAP)
- Experience in multithreading: development and debugging
- Knowledge of data structures
Nice to have
- Knowledge of WPF is a plus
- Experience working with Metro App/MS Office Interop is a plus
- Experience working within Scaled Agile Framework or large Agile environments
- Individual career path in engineering
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package - medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events