Do you want to join one of the fastest growing Global Platform Software Engineering Consultancies in the world?
Do you enjoy working with super technical people coupled with strong business acumen?
Here at EPAM, we combine best-in-class software engineering with digital strategy and experience design, business consulting and technology innovation services.
Come join us!
We are looking for a Permanent Senior Consultant with very strong experience in Insurance and Analytics to join our Enterprise Analytics Solution Practice in London.
The role will be aligned to one or more large clients of ours.
1. Deep Knowledge of the Insurance industry i.e. in various functions/domains within insurance e.g. Acquisition (Pricing, Marketing etc.) and Customer Management (Claims, Fraud, Attrition, Customer Engagement);
2. Experience in customer analytics and how analytics could be applied to optimise business process e.g. acquisition, customer management etc.
- Act as team lead, key workshops, assessment and roadmap preparations
- Present the project's objectives and EPAM's approach to deliver
- Drive/participate in the IT Service Manager Interviews and the IT Service Team Interviews
- Participate in the Persona and Use Case Interviews and drive the BU Leader Interviews
- Provide consultancy/coaching to the BI Analyst(s)
- Participate in sessions with the Enterprise/Solution Architects
- Provide consultancy/coaching to the BI Architect
- Participate and drive the Analytics Road-mapping Session
- Drive the finalization of the discovery results
- Drive the BI vision and strategy creation
- Drive the Review Session with the IT Sponsor and Service Managers
- Present the BI/analytics vision/strategy
- Drive the Analytics Roadmap Session
- Excellent client-facing communication skills: Drives meetings/workshops/ interviews (internal/with client)
- Excellent networking skills: Actively and proactively networks with the client stakeholders
- Able to communicate to both highly technical and non-technical stakeholders effectively
- Excellent documentation, communication and presentation skills
- Deep domain expertise in Insurance Industry
- Have the ability to see the big picture with a demonstration of strong business acumen
- Understanding of the strategic business needs and vision of the client
- Can create a 1-5 year BI/Analytics vision
- Can create a 1-2 year BI/Analytics strategy
- Ability to review the current BI environment, map usage and performance of analytic applications and assess Analytics Maturity state of a Business
- Significant experience in customer analytics projects and can demonstrate experience of leading end to end projects
- Knowledge of Data Science principles to do predictive, AI and cognitive modelling
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies and tools
- Relevant experience with BI/analytics design/implementation projects
- Good understanding of front-end analytics, data analytic tools, ETL and back-end technologies
- Knowledge of the Analytics Roadmap processes and can support the Roadmap team members with training/coaching the methodology
- In depth experience in project management and stakeholder engagement (C-suite)
- Contributes to the definition of Stories/Tasks on Sprint level
- Understanding of Scrum processes and ability to work accordingly
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth