Currently we are looking for a Software Test Automation Engineer with Java for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
This is an opportunity for an Automation Test Engineer with strong Java skills interested in assuring quality for a mission-critical solutions for one of the world’s most successful financial services company.
The list of applications includes both hi-load batch-processing backends and client-facing Web applications.
This variety gives people a unique opportunity to move between businesses and technical areas. The systems deal with the investment products, regulatory reporting and business processes of the financial company. You will find microservices, event-driven architecture, Spring, Hibernate, JMS, Angular and React on the list of technologies.
The ideal candidate will work closely with the development team and the client stakeholders from the point of requirements definition till the release. The project teams are distributed; however, the key stakeholders are in Europe so there is enough time for live communication to ensure effective cooperation. Extensive communications with the business analysts and product stakeholders require good command of both written and spoken English.
- Carry out all aspects of the test lifecycle including detailed testing of new functionality and regression testing of existing
- Implement new test scenarios
- Develop new testing frameworks and enhancement of existing ones
- Experience in software testing and quality assurance
- Experience with the full testing lifecycle from unit testing to user acceptance testing
- Good Java skills
- Linux experience at least on a user level
- Good English (both spoken and written)
- Strong team-work focus
- Positive improvement-oriented attitude
- Proactive and fast learner
Nice to have
- Experience in testing web services and REST endpoints
- XML (XPath, XQuery)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted