You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Go Developer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
Our customer is the largest global network provider who delivers critical network services that protect the Domain Name System (DNS) infrastructure, automate cloud deployments, and increase the reliability of enterprise and service provider networks. As the industry leader in DNS, DHCP, and IP address management, the category known as DDI, the company reduces the risk and complexity of networking.
The client is building a cloud-based platform to leverage existing business domain knowledge to get on new markets. This position gives you an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of developers working for one of the world largest providers of network automation services.
- Develop and maintain microservices in Golang
- Integrate with third party systems
- Provide task estimations
- Perform code review
- Support CI/CD
- Knowledge of and experience in Golang programing language
- Knowledge of gRPC/Protocol Buffers
- Good understanding of microservice architecture
- Expertise with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS Services (RDS, ELB, S3)
- Intermediate English level or higher
- Desire to learn
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule