You are curious, persistent, logical and clever a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Senior Microsoft .NET Engineer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
EPAM, one of the fastest growing technology companies in the US, is looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Microsoft .NET Engineer to join our Financial Services Practice with a team of world class engineers. Our clients are some of the world’s largest and most innovative banks, investment banks and wealth management institutions.
Are you a quick learner who’s skilled with back end .NET/C# technologies?
If so, you may be interested in joining our financial services team to help a customer re-engineer its multi-asset trading system.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with 50 engineers to contribute your expertise and learn from the brightest minds in software engineering.
What You Have
- 7+ years of experience developing applications using .NET/C#
- Deep knowledge of Windows Services
- Hands-on working with WPF and WCF
- Proficiency in MS SQL
Nice to have
- Experience working in financial services/capital markets/trading industries
- Ability to work in rapidly changing requirements and goals
- Self-starter who can independently work through challenges
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided)
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance