The client is a group of companies – lots of large famous brands, of which EPAM is working with part of them.
The goal of these projects is to deliver a platform which will be generic for all brands with the possibility to easily configure/customize to each brand with additional features specific to that brand’s customer experience.
Some projects will aim to replatform from legacy e-commerce solution, as well as offer personalization plus new feature development. These projects are industry-trending headless commerce solutions, blending both core Salesforce Commerce Cloud expertise with modern front-end development technologies and techniques.
There is tight cooperation with the client through their frequent business trips to Ukraine and planned business trips to client sites by key project personnel (e.g. SA, TL, BA).
- 3+ years of commercial experience using JS
- Advanced jQuery, Knockout.js
- Good semantic & cross-browser HTML/HTML5
- Good CSS/CSS3
- Experience and understanding of Agile software development principles
- Intermediate or higher level of spoken English (B1+)
- Being a team player, able to work in a distributed team
- Reliability and responsibility
- Good communication skills
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours