Currently we are looking for a Cloud/Azure Engineer for our Zurich office to make the team even stronger.
Are you an IT Software Engineer who?
- Enjoys working with people in the multicultural environment across different regions?
- Likes getting a deep understanding of complex problems and then converting them into simple, elegant specifications?
- Takes pride in the code you deliver, by following the highest IT development standards?
If yes, then we have a perfect job for you. You will be part of the scrum team working with business, business analysts, QAs and solution architect.
You’ll be working in the Data Management Technology team in Zurich, Switzerland. We are a global team providing Data Management Technology Solutions including but not limited to Data Governance, Data Lineage and Data Quality Monitoring to all Business Areas, Support and Control Functions. This allows our internal clients to stay compliant with regulatory requirements, to create business value and to reduce their overall cost base. As an IT Software Engineer, you’ll play an important role in successfully delivering the projects within this area.
- Your primary focus will be developing strategic workflows for Data Governance processes but will also include Integration and Reporting implementation
- Strong Azure experience
- SQL/DB strong experience as well (PostrgeSQL)
- Java experience is desired
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
- Educational background in IT/ Computer Science/ Business Informatics
- Good understanding of the project and software development lifecycle, preferably experience in Agile/Scrum methodology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ideally experience within the financial service industry
- Strong team player
- Organized, well-structured and with drive to deliver
- Good listener
- Excellent at time management
- Goal-oriented and proactive
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Develop integration modules for interacting with new systems and applications
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Corporate and social events
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CV from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to the swiss labour legislation we can only accept EU candidates and applicants who have open work permit for Switzerland