Our customer provides property information, analytics, and data-enabled services in North America, Western Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company provides its services to mortgage lenders, brokers, credit unions, commercial banks, investment banks, fixed-income investors, real estate agents, MLS companies, property and casualty insurance companies, government agencies, and government-sponsored enterprises.
The project our team is currently working on is aimed for managed services provision to company’s Mortgage Analytics and Data Licensing business units. Program includes approximately 30 different applications related to PIRM area (Property, Insurance, Rentals and Mortgages). Order Management System is closely tied with Oracle systems.
On this role, you will have an opportunity to join a mixed team of Java/.Net/Support/QA engineers who will work from Kyiv for 2.5-4 months. After that, project will be continued in Malaga, Spain, and is expected to grow. You will have an option of start working in Kyiv and relocate to Malaga later, but relocation is optional.
- 2+ years of experience in systems engineering/DevOps
- Deep expertise in Java/.NET/JS
- Some relevant business knowledge: fraud, data collection, preparation, reporting, etc
- Proficiency in ITIL, support processes, containers, Cloud
- CI/CD practices understanding would be a big plus
- Hands-on experience in using Jira (+ Pivotal Tracker)
- Upper-intermediate English level (B2) or higher
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers