We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Currently we are looking for an Electro-Mechanical Technician for our Budapest office to make the team even stronger.
Our global client is developing a new, state of-the-art of automation equipment system that will improve access to services critical to people.
This new system targets a complicated industry—the production of something custom for each small-quantity order that requires passing delicate parts through a unique set of processing steps at different machines. With existing technology, orchestrating all of the machines and the movement of parts between them is a huge challenge.
After years working on this problem, the client has partnered with EPAM-Continuum engineers in the United States, through which we've developed a new prototype system to cleverly address this complexity with an automation solution. We need your help finishing the design and getting it into production. In particular, we'll be focused on two components of the factory:
- A 3-axis system which precisely picks up and moves parts;
- A high throughput transportation mechanism that can handle the movement of many parts between many machines simultaneously.
Our involvement in the project is growing and we are using this opportunity to expand our team to Belarus and Switzerland.
WHO YOU ARE
You are highly motivated and organized. Have broad experience working with engineers to refine designs, build, implement, analyze and evaluate prototypes and/or supporting new products into manufacturing. You can use advanced test and measurement equipment to troubleshoot, repair and test complex RF, digital and analog circuits with minimal guidance. You have experience with developing, documenting, and implementing test procedures and processes. You have strong technical and non-technical verbal and written communications skills. You are able to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Support engineering prototype build activities:
- Build and test prototypes and fixtures
- Build, test, revise and document the design of cables
- Troubleshoot, test, assemble, and perform visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies
- Perform complex and difficult tests with minimal instruction and documentation, identify technical issues and suggest improvements
- Perform root-cause analysis on prototype malfunctions
- Perform necessary repairs to bring prototypes up to operating specifications for testing
- Assist engineers with documentation tasks:
- Amended/redlined assembly documents
- Tracking of prototype assemblies
- Edit and format engineering documents for release to manufacturing
- Create presentations to communicate results from testing
- Soldering – surface mount, including fine pitch and no-lead rework using reflow
- Cable and connector assembly
- Machining – Drill press, lathe, mill
- Allegro/OrCad, SolidWorks, Visio, Microsoft Office
- Creation of assembly instructions
- Build and debug of integrated electro-mechanical prototypes
- Energetic team player and have demonstrated creative spirit and a knack for problem-solving
- Curious and continually build knowledge in new technologies
- Excellent presentation, communication, and organization skills
- Able to communicate effectively, and you relate well with people and build partnerships
- Driven to document work thoroughly and communicate with technical and non-technical clients and teammates
- Permanent job in a modern office in the company of many skilled associates
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Use of high-valued applications
- Bilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Recreation area
- Relocation opportunities
- International projects