Currently we are looking for an IT Unix/Security Engineer for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
This role looks for an IT Unix /Security engineer with experience in Unix Engineering and knowledge of scripting and automation to be part of Security Engineering team.
The Identity Management team within IS Security Engineering develops implements and supports a global suite of solutions to our client, investment banking company. The team currently manages the PowerBroker vendor product and focuses on privileged access to Unix infrastructure.
A self-driven, well-rounded Unix/security engineer with experience delivering UNIX solutions, is required to support ongoing design and engineering of existing privileged access management solutions, including solution integration with automation, authentication and authorization.
- Facilitate infrastructure upgrades and migration of unix-based solutions and capabilities
- Support Project and Product management with technical security expertise
- Own and facilitate technical discussions with different stakeholders (e.g. Business Analysts, PMs, Engineering teams)
- Identify opportunities for security improvements and sustainability
- Able to drive solution definition and design for Unix access management
- Able to pick up knowledge of existing privileged access management solutions and integration for Unix fine-grained access management
- Knowledge of and experience in scripting and automation tools in Unix environment
- Understanding of the strategy for infrastructure privileged access control in investment banking environment and the drivers in terms of risk and regulatory control
- Understanding security processes and tools including entitlements management and review, inventory, problem ticketing, change management, security logging and monitoring
Nice to have
- Fluent in English
- Self-driven, motivated and responsible
- Eager to learn and develop new skills
- Looking for a challenging, complex, diverse and dynamic role
- Confident and able to communicate effectively with staff with different levels of technical understanding
- Strong experience with programming and scripting languages e.g Shell, Perl, Python, etc
- Experience with application packaging
- Understanding of Privileged Access Management principles and concepts – e.g. Authentication and Authorization, fine-grained access, RBAC
- Prior working experience with CyberArk, BeyondTrust Powerbroker, Centrify is desired, but not mandatory
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted