Mobile Architect DescriptionJob #: 49443
We are currently looking for a Mobile Architect to make our Amsterdam team even stronger.
This is a role for SA L1 strong Android/iOS mobile architect who has more than 3+ years of leading experience in team with more than 10 developers.
You will be responsible for Architecture assessment for different streams, with mobile background, you will communicate directly with customer discussing architectural decisions, elaborate and propose cost efficient solution based on mobile and cloud based microservices options for solution components.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, keep reading to learn more about this exciting role!
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- Client-facing role experience (at least extensive business trips OR leading pre-sales)
- Architecture - experience designing mobile applications and knowledge of the Android/iOS platforms
- Architecture - experience designing enterprise applications. Knowledge and experience in SOA, microservices architectures, RESTful APIs
- AWS Cloud advanced knowledge and experience (experience in design of cost-efficient solutions in AWS, experience with EC2, API gateway, ELB, etc)
- Leadership - influencer, provides technical leadership for a team of 60-100 team members
- Strong background in Java
- Mostly important - to be really passioned to grow in SA discipline
- Competitive Compensation
- 26 paid holiday days
- Commuting to work- costs reimbursement
- Option to participate in our Pension Plan scheme OR Health insurance Compensation
- Discretionary Performance Based bonus
- Laptop + Corporate Simcard
- Annual Salary Review
- Trainings, Internal Education and Dutch Language Courses
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation Package
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company