Azure Solution Architect DescriptionJob #: 50622
EPAM is looking for a highly competent Azure Solution Architect to strengthen our Solution Architecture & Technology Consulting unit in London.
This is a great opportunity to work with several of EPAM’s senior strategic tech leaders and work on new client projects.
WITHIN THIS UNIT WE ARE:
• Providing Sales and Pre-Sales pursuits with Technology Consultancy.
• Providing guidance through the complexity of solution architecture options and the long-term roadmap for the solution.
• Finding the right balance between innovation, technical feasibility, long term sustainability.
• Creating and presenting Proof-of-Concepts whenever required.
• Creating and presenting Architecture proposals.
• Supporting Projects by fulfilling Architect positions.
• Liaison with delivery managers, business analysts, and development teams.
• Carrying out technical audits and design reviews.
• Evaluating new technologies, monitor hardware and software trends.
• Participating in internal and external conferences.
- Strong background in consulting, architecture and software development, building client relationship, customer engagement and stakeholder management resulting in new wins and increased footprint in strategic accounts
- Our Solution Architects must have the ability to engage in opening discussions with stakeholders, identify their issues, and communicate solutions
- Proven experience acting as Solution Architect in the area of Financial technologies
- Strong understanding of and hands-on delivery of Cloud based solutions, particularly with Azure
- Strong understanding of Cloud eco-system: certificates for Microsoft Azure is a nice to have
- Knowledge of Google Cloud, AWS, Alibaba Cloud is an advantage
- Strong experience designing and implementing technology roadmaps, including experience managing delivery for multiple simultaneous complex technology solutions
- Hands-on Applications development background including a good understanding of Enterprise systems, Digital Technology including Cloud, Mobility, Data Analytics, User Interfaces, Microservices, and Decentralized Systems
- Advanced end-to-end troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage and lead teams of experts and share solution architecture methodologies
- Ability to demonstrate full commitment to providing exceptional customer care and service in all activities
- Leadership skills to work comfortably with senior colleagues, up to and including C-level
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
What We Offer
- We offer a range of discretionary benefits from time to time, including:
- Group personal pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and social events
- 1 day off for your wedding and baby basket
- Tech purchase scheme
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period