Lead Experience Designer DescriptionJob #: 51058
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We’re looking for a Lead Experience Designer for our Lviv office, to become a part of the distributed global design group of 450+ multi-discipline designers (service, industrial, game designers, etc.).
We are passionate about what we do — helping organizations use design to create valuable customer experiences across platforms and touchpoints. We value people who are optimistic, collaborative, who take ownership, talk less do more, can learn from failure, and have the want to make others successful.
You will have close cooperation with our partners in the number of locations from Minsk to Tokyo.
- Create and improve products for world’s best services
- Install and manage delivery process on project
- Work closely with stakeholders
- Conduct workshops
- Manage pre-sale activities
- Take part in client proposals
- Present, explain and advocate design decisions
- Lead design and development teams
- 8+ years of UX or UI design
- 12+ completed, real projects
- Excellent portfolio with UI artifacts and UX case studies
- Experience in full product development cycle: from research to launch, preferable with enterprise related, B2B products
- Strategic and strong analytical thinking
- Capability to translate and convert business KPI’s to tactical tasks
- Talent to manage and eliminate conflict issues
- Ability to present and advocate design decisions
- Capacity to lead and grow a team of designers
- Advanced English Level (B2+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Unlimited access to Linkedin learning solutions
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule