Diligence Manager DescriptionJob #: 51226
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
No less important is the safety, well-being, and experience of our applicants. Therefore until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience. We look forward to speaking with you!
We are looking for a Diligence Manager to join our team in Budapest.
- Strong ability to prioritize diligence topics. Not afraid to make judgment calls based on risk assessment
- Can create detailed diligence trackers and plans for SMEs and also product summary reports for executives
- Experience working with outside advisors. Can drive engagement letters, diligence scope and negotiate pricing
- Detail oriented. Strong people skills to be able to coordinate activities across a large group of SMEs
- Background in “Transaction Advisory” group preferred, corporate development or investment banking
- 5+ years of experience
- Buy-side M&A experience preferred
Nice to have
- Experience in Big 4
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Entrepreneurial and dynamic culture
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events