Lead Electrical Engineer DescriptionJob #: 51294
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
No less important is the safety, well-being, and experience of our applicants. Therefore until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience. We look forward to speaking with you!
Currently we are looking for a Lead Electrical Engineer with 5+ years of experience who is interested in joining a variety of new product development programs for electromechanical – often medical – systems.
You can develop creative and robust solutions to complex problems, and your skills demonstrate a broad base of practical knowledge, but you have the ability to ‘go theoretical’ to attain the necessary results.
You must be able to work across many different platforms, architectures, and situations. A diverse exposure to processors, analog and digital circuits, and low-power design is extremely important.
You are interested in contributing to teams from multiple disciplines and locations, assisting development of peers, and develop processes and best practices.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from an accredited engineering program
- 5+ years of electrical engineering experience
- Design and implementation of board-level circuit design, especially targeted toward embedded systems
- PCB layout design
- Experience with transfer to manufacturing activities, such as: writing work procedures for board/system test, assembly, and configuration; drafting electrical cable, wiring, and board assembly diagrams; and performing schematic, netlist, and BOM review and clean-up
- Excellent lab, instrumentation, and analysis skills
Nice to have
- Embedded systems programming
- Practical working knowledge of design for electromagnetic compatibility
- Analog, digital, and mixed-signal circuit development
- Wireless system design, including transceiver design, antenna design, and baseband development
- RF development around communications platforms, and high-power systems
- Display systems, including custom OLED and touchscreen devices
- Programmable logic design (FPGA, CPLD) and digital simulation
- Electromotive technologies
- Sensor technologies
- Applied Control Theory, cascade and state
- Design for Electromagnetic Compatibility, IEC-61000
- Applied safety standards, IEC-61010, IEC-60601 or equivalent
- Design for radiated and conducted emissions and immunity, consistent with FCC regulations
- Permanent job in a hybrid corporate environment
- Widespread training and development opportunities, language courses, soft-skill trainings
- Vast opportunities for self-development
- Multilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Recreation area
- Short and longterm relocation opportunities
- International projects
- Sport and social teams support, advanced CSR programs