Senior DevOps Engineer [Azure] DescriptionJob #: 51346
We are looking for DevOps Lead\Architect to work on DevOps Pipeline Architecture / Design: will be provided upon completion of the design sprints. The document will detail an end-to-end design, including a manifest, with core tools and plugins specified, for an enterprise devops delivery platform. The platform will include CICD and release management capabilities which support client’s concept-to-value lifecycle.
The client has several application in the business of privileged identity management (manage root passwords, remote access) build on top of .NET core, Angular (for Front-End) and wants to build single cloud agnostic solution having all features of existing products.
This position is a part of the new innovative program EPAM Anywhere, which gives an opportunity to work remotely in multidisciplinary teams on global projects that define the future – of technology, collaboration and learning. Join us and take the best of two worlds: full-time employment and remote work.
- Develop and apply CI/CD approach and tools
- Write infrastructure code and automation
- Implementation of the delivery platform (toolchain, integrations and any required custom scripting) with automated tests
- Documentation of the recommended CICD onboarding process that clearly illustrates the process for onboarding
- Support and operate highly available systems
- 3+ years of experience in support/configuring of Linux/Unix servers
- Experience in cloud architectures design and deployment on AWS/Azure/Google cloud
- Deep understanding of CI/CD (Jenkins/Gitlab/etc.) and project life-cycle principles
- Must have experience in GitHub Actions and Argo
- Experience with Docker or/and Kubernetes
- OS: Windows Server 2016+, Linux
- Applications stack\tool-set: .Net, IIS, C# will be a plus
- Good knowledge of Scripting: Python/Powershell
- English level: Intermediate+ (B2)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals