Senior Front-End Developer DescriptionJob #: 51424
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for an experienced Senior Front-End Developer to make our team even stronger.
The project is part of a bigger motion of digitalizing wealth management services. This greenfield engagement will aim at creating service responsible for providing digital document signature capability for a number of platforms in a bank.
- Develop high quality, maintainable code for mission critical system
- Analyze business and technical requirements
- Develop new features on microservice architecture
- Collaborate with customer and teams in other locations on daily basis
- Work closely with senior engineers, PMs, BAs and business users (clients) in order to find best possible technical solution for the project/available requirements
- Good React and Redux knowledge
- Good working experience HTML5, CSS / LESS, NodeJS/NPM, Agile
- Familiarity with REST application architecture
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Nice to have
- Previous experience working in banking domain
- Previous experience working on solutions based on multi-service architecture
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- English language classes
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted