DevOps Engineer DescriptionJob #: 51503
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a DevOps Engineer for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
This position will require advanced technical depth and experience, technical leadership, and multi-faceted communication skills.
You’ll be working in a global team that develops and maintains a set of low latency solutions performing pricing and market making of equity derivative products. Members of this team work closely with traders, trade support and business development analysts. The systems are going through exciting business and technical evolutions.
Project technologies and tools
- Java 8
- Tomcat, Apache
- Git / GitHub
- Bash scripting
- Python scripting
- Oracle, Sybase
- Develop and maintain a set of low latency solutions performing pricing and market making of equity derivative products
- Work closely with developers, trade support and business development analysts
- Strong experience with Java systems
- Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies, especially Scrum
- Have appetite to perform and receive peer reviews
- A team player
- Committed to high quality code & design
- Technically excellent and able to aspire and inspire others to our values and culture
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Experienced in the financial industry
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- English language classes
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted