Python Web Developer DescriptionJob #: 51583
ABOUT EPAM SYSTEMS
Established in 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) is recognized as a leader in software product development by independent research agencies. Headquartered in the United States, EPAM serves clients worldwide utilizing its award-winning global delivery platform and its locations in over 26 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. EPAM was ranked #6 in 2013 America's 25 Fastest-Growing Tech Companies and #3 in 2014 America's Best Small Companies lists by Forbes Magazine.
EPAM IN HUNGARY
This multinational company with Hungarian roots is assigned a prominent role in its international growth to its Hungarian offices in Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen. In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies – which provide long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Currently we are looking for a Python Web Developer for our Budapest office to make the team even stronger.
- 5+ years of Python Web Development experience (Django)
- CSS, Bootstrap
- Stakeholder management – able to work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders
- Requirement gathering – able to listen, interpret and challenge requirements based on knowledge and experience
- Consultative – willing to work with stakeholders to rapidly iterate, seeks ongoing feedback on outputs
- Be familiar with Agile methodology
- Able to respond to ad hoc user requests written up as features
- Be a confident, passionate, and communicative candidate
- Excellent English language knowledge
Nice to have
- FS Business knowledge
- Front Office understanding
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs