Project Administrator DescriptionJob #: 51649
ABOUT EPAM SYSTEMS
Established in 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) is recognized as a leader in software product development by independent research agencies. Headquartered in the United States, EPAM serves clients worldwide utilizing its award-winning global delivery platform and its locations in over 26 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. EPAM was ranked #6 in 2013 America's 25 Fastest-Growing Tech Companies and #3 in 2014 America's Best Small Companies lists by Forbes Magazine.
EPAM IN HUNGARY
This multinational company with Hungarian roots is assigned a prominent role in its international growth to its Hungarian offices in Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen. In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies – which provide long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
We are looking for a Project Administrator to join our team in Budapest.
- Support the business units and projects to onboard/offboard people
- Actively track status, create and distribute status reports, perform periodic reviews on onboard/offboard activities
- Actively track activity reports, training reports, and follow-up relevant issues
- Handle physical access, request provisioning/removal of card access, perform periodic reviews
- Manage bonus administration
- Run the Employee Recognition program, order and manage recognition items
- Provide data for and participate in periodic compliance audits on onboard/offboard activities
- Fluent English language skills (both oral and written form)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, proactive personality, problem solving attitude
- Experience in project administration and/or internal audit
- Ability to follow onboarding/offboarding procedures
What We Offer
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs