Senior Java Software Engineer DescriptionJob #: 53599
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is US leading provider of business information, analytics and outsourcing services. It is a global company with proven experts in the areas like risk assessment, underwriting support, investment, and marketing decisions, preventing fraud, and business performance improvement in daily operations.
The company is opening new project to rework authentication mechanism and implement multi-factor authentication based on Ping Identity and Ping Directory.
- 3+ years of software experience in Java
- Expertise in Java Core (Java 8)
- Proficiency in Spring, Spring Boot
- Strong knowledge of Hibernate
- Good understanding of SQL: MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, or MySQL
- Experience in JUnit, Jenkins
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B2+)
Nice to have
- Experience of working with Ping Directory and Ping Identity would be a huge plus
- Experience of working with Active Directory and writing connectors is a plus
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule