EPAM JunX Camp DescriptionJob #: 53881
EPAM Systems (NYSE: EPAM) is a leading and fast-growing global provider of Software Engineering, Design and Consulting services with over 37,000 professionals globally. EPAM occupies a unique position in the digital services industry. Part agency, part consultancy, part innovation lab, EPAM is dedicated to helping global enterprises thrive in the digital age. We innovate breakthrough strategies, experiences and products designed to reinvent the relationship between companies and their customers. We believe in testing and measuring, in continuous improvement, in the relentless pursuit of results.
You are curious, persistent, logical and with growth mindset – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM JunX Camp.
HOW TO JOIN
1. Join the clan!
- Create an account in https://www.codewars.com/
- Change Account Settings and mark your Clan as JunX
- Choose Java as your weapon of choice
- Go to Kata, Collections and search for JunX2020 collection
- Climb the leaderboard solving the puzzles from the collection JunX2020
2. Apply here
- Adding your CV, Codewars account name and link to any other pet projects or materials you want to share with us.
3. We will invite you to a final review of your code
- Selecting candidates based on their solution originality, leaderboard position and profile fit.
What You’ll Do
- A well-established program combining training with practical tasks alongside real projects
- Access to all EPAM training resources and an unparalleled opportunity to design your career development using EPAM award-winning solutions: EngX, Learn, TelescopeAI and Grow portal
- Our top engineers will be dedicated to your success as your mentors
- Тhe camp requires a full-time 40h/week commitment. In return, we will remunerate you from day one
- This is the beginning of your unique career journey with EPAM. As you progress with the training, you will seamlessly transition to a junior role with us
What You Have
- You have a true passion for software engineering
- Ideally, you also have a computer science degree or are in the progress of obtaining it. It is perfectly fine if you are still at university
- You don’t yet have previous production experience and want to strive
- You feel confident in your English knowledge
- Personal development program that will allow you to be valued for your strengths
- Wide range of professional trainings and workshops
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Attractive salary, additional health and dental insurance as well as other social benefits
- Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over the time
- Experience exchange with colleagues around the world
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule, team buildings and sport opportunities
- Modern office in the Infinity Tower business center
- If you are interested in this role please send your CV in English. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted