Principal - Organizational Change Management DescriptionJob #: 55342
As an Organizational Change Management (OCM) Principal within our Business Consulting practice, you will introduce and drive activities to help clients transform their business and recognize the greatest value from technology-driven and IT-centric initiatives, very often initiated by EPAM’s world-class Software Engineering and Product Development teams. You will also serve as a key leader in the expansion and growth of our Organizational Change Management and broader Transformation consulting practices across EPAM Continuum.
Expectations include defining change management approaches and strategies, as well as leading the delivery for all aspects of the change plan supporting client teams. More specifically, you will be involved in driving Stakeholder Analyses, Change Impact Studies, Data-driven Communication and Engagement Plans, Readiness Assessments, Organizational Effectiveness Plans, and Benefits Realization Tracking. In addition to client service and delivery, the OCM Principal is expected to make significant contributions in both business and practice development.
A critical component of this role is to partner with EPAM’s Practices including Software Delivery, Product Development / Engineering, Design and Business Consulting to successfully engage and create a plan to address our clients’ business challenges.
EPAM Systems recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are motivated in delivering results relentlessly. We believe that every one of our employees makes a difference and contributes to the momentum that moves us ahead in achieving our goals.
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- Shape OCM scope and approach to align against client and engagement needs
- Define, develop, and drive the execution of OCM strategies based on the defined transformation vision
- Take ownership of all Change Management related activities. This includes budgeting, staffing of project teams and continued development (training and mentoring) of more junior team members
- Conduct Change Impact and Readiness Assessments to identify key changes or readiness gaps that will impact the organization; and develop and execute change management activities to minimize risks of the transition
- Lead workshops to train and communicate change activities to stakeholders, senior level executives and large groups
- Develop the overall Communication and Engagement Strategy and create internal/ external communications, messages and supporting materials
- Facilitate Organizational Assessment and Design activities to support process and organizational changes
- Actively communicate with and effectively influence all levels of the client organization
- Demonstrate superior presentation, organization, project leadership, and meeting facilitation skills
- Lead, model and support the continued evolution of differentiated change methods, tools, and approaches for EPAM Continuum’s OCM practice
- Drive practice growth and development through leadership of collateral development, thought leadership, and internal awareness building and evangelizing aligned with OCM practice goals
- Identify new business development opportunities and lead the efforts to respond to requests for proposals generated by the broader Business Consulting and EPAM teams
- More than fifteen (15) years of relevant experience in an established consulting firm environment. A blend of consulting and industry is also acceptable. This experience must include leading Change Management initiatives, communications strategies, organizational design and development
- More than ten (10) years providing Change Management or Organizational Development solutions in support of technology-driven transformation programs
- Viewed internally and externally as an expert on Change Management; understands and speaks confidently; keeps current on trends within emerging technology, best practices and policies, uses broad base of experience to advise clients on how change management strategies work to keep in line with the rapidly changing technology landscape
- Knowledge of Agile and Design Thinking methodologies
- Bachelor's degree. MBA or Master’s degree preferred
- Ability to travel as needed
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period