Senior Business Analyst with SQL (DB2) DescriptionJob #: 55639
We are looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst with SQL (DB2) to come on board and support our operation in Zürich.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM.
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- Requirements gathering and analysis for data transformations and migrations
- Analysis of production incidents and proposing ways to prevent them
- 4-5 years of experience in Business Analysis/Data Analysis
- Hands-on experience with SQL (DB2), including understanding complex jobs written in SQL (nice to have)
- Great analytical and communication skills, ability to coordinate work and timelines with other teams
- Software requirements specification writing skills according to internal templates and quality criteria
- English intermediate level
Nice to have
- Experience in a complex environment with multiple applications and dependencies between them (reverse engineering often needed)
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing and data modelling principles
- Experience with JIRA, HP ALM/HP QC, modelling tools (PowerDesigner would be an advantage) and Waterfall project management methodologies
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation we can only accept applicants who have a valid right to work in Switzerland