Senior iOS Engineer DescriptionJob #: 57217
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is the leading provider in transportation domain.
We are looking for a highly experienced Senior iOS engineer to be a productive member of the app development team that designs, builds, tests, delivers and supports our growing native App-based products and services, you will live, breathe and dream Swift and want to share your love of it with the rest of the team.
Our group aim is to redefine the transportation experience bringing it to new exciting levels of features and usability providing the best possible experience for our worldwide customers at the touch of a button, this is at the core of our ethos and we invite you to help us get there together.
- 3+ years of experience in developing native iOS applications
- Strong knowledge of OOD, design patterns, architectural pattern
- Experience with Cocoa Touch, Multithreading, Core Data, Local and remote notifications
- Experience in using Git, JIRA
- Experience in using Apple and Google maps
- Ability to analyze requirements, create technical designs, and write high-quality code
- Knowledge of Objective-C, Swift, SwiftUI and UIKit
- Strong skills and experience in client communication
- Ability to design and lead architectural activities on the project
- Experience of working in a team
- Experience of leading a team is a plus
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours