Senior Software Test Automation Engineer (Python) DescriptionJob #: 57469
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Senior Software Test Automation Engineer (Python), you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our client is a multinational mass media and information company, a top global provider of financial software and risk solutions.
The project is related to migration of a client’s application to AWS. High-level scope is as follows:
• technical migration of the existing on-prem solution based on Hadoop to a strategic platform storing and processing the data to AWS cloud;
• implement a set of extensions and non-functional improvements (like performance) in the strategic solution;
• the new solution has been designed from scratch, EPAM team covers its development end-to-end starting with the requirements.
Planned team setup: a Scrum team including a Scrum Master/PM, 4 backend developers, 2 automation QAs, support of Solution Architect and BA.
- 3+ years of automation testing experience
- Solid understanding of both manual and automation testing
- Experience in automated testing using Python
- Fundamental knowledge of Software Testing process
- Experience with API testing, Web testing, Performance testing
- Experience with AWS (Lambda, Step Functions, S3, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB, ECS, Athena, CloudWatch) Experience with CI process (Jenkins) Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills Postman Good communication skills
- Experience with CI process (Jenkins)
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Postman
- Good communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Robot framework
- Boto 3
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours