Cloud Azure Architect DescriptionJob #: 57576
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly competent Azure Solution Architect to strengthen our Solution Architecture & Technology Consulting unit in Netherlands.
The role requires a strong background in consulting, architecture and software development, building client relationship, customer engagement and stakeholder management, resulting in new wins and increased footprint in strategic accounts.
Our Solution Architects must have the ability to engage in opening discussions with stakeholders, identify their issues, and communicate solutions.
- Providing Sales and Pre-Sales pursuits with Technology Consultancy
- Providing guidance through the complexity of solution architecture options and the long-term roadmap for the solution
- Finding the right balance between innovation, technical feasibility, long term sustainability
- Creating and presenting Proof-of-Concepts whenever required
- Creating and presenting Architecture proposals
- Liaison with delivery managers, business analysts, and development teams
- Carrying out technical audits and design reviews
- Evaluating new technologies, monitor hardware and software trends
- Participating in internal and external conferences
- Proven experience acting as Solution Architect
- Strong understanding of Cloud eco-system, specifically with expert knowledge of working with Microsoft Azure with relevant certifications
- Hands-on Applications development background including a good understanding of Enterprise systems, Digital Technology including Cloud, Mobility, Data Analytics, User Interfaces, Microservices, and Decentralized Systems
- Advanced end-to-end troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal form
- Ability to manage and lead teams of experts and share solution architecture methodologies
- Ability to demonstrate full commitment to providing exceptional customer care and service in all activities
- Leadership skills to work comfortably with senior colleagues, up to and including C-level
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience in Machine Learning is an advantage
- Competitive Compensation
- 26 paid holiday days
- Commuting to work- costs reimbursement
- Option to participate in our Pension Plan scheme OR Health insurance Compensation
- Discretionary Performance Based bonus
- Laptop + Corporate Simcard
- Annual Salary Review
- Trainings, Internal Education and Dutch Language Courses
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation Package
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)