Ruby on Rails Software Engineer DescriptionJob #: 57597
In case you join EPAM - you also get $1500 of sign in bonus on top of your first salary!
Our customer is a leading US supplier of health information technology services, devices and software.
You will be working with a number of enterprise applications/services built using different technologies: Java, Ruby on Rails, React.
- 2+ years of Ruby on Rails development experience
- Experience with microservices
- Experience with Cloud, AWS preffered
- Experience building REST API services using Ruby on Rails (ruby-grape experience desirable)
- Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B1+)
Nice to have
- Java development experience
- Experience with modern SPA: React, Angular
- Experience building React on Rails approach
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours
- EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential