Java Solution Architect DescriptionJob #: 57598
We are looking for an experienced Solution Architect to come on board and support the full portfolio delivery of MCCS in Zürich.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM.
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- Project/domain: Multichannel Contact Center Solutions. MCCS provides an integrated working environment (named MCCS, Multichannel Contact Center System) for Contact Center staff to efficiently handle in- and outbound communication on electronic channels such as phone, text chat, video, document sharing, social media, etc
- Interacts and integrates with our client’s internal systems that are necessary to handle the specific inquiries and transactions offered via our clients Contact Center
- It is highly dependent on 3rd party telephone system (Genesys)
- Linux VMs
- Azure IaaS topics
- COTS integration
- Voice/IVR systems
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation we can only accept applicants who have a valid right to work in Switzerland