Senior Big Data Developer (Azure) DescriptionJob #: 57754
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
No less important is the safety, well-being, and experience of our applicants. Therefore until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience. We look forward to speaking with you!
We are looking for a Senior Big Data Developer to join our team in Budapest.
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain highly scalable and optimized data pipelines with state-of-the-art monitoring and logging practices
- Bring together large, complex and sparse data sets to meet functional and non-functional business requirements and use a variety of languages, tools and frameworks to marry data
- Design and implement data tools for analytics and data scientist team members to help them in building, optimizing and tuning of use cases
- Overall 4+ years of data engineering experience with 2+ years hands-on experience in working with big data using technologies like Hadoop/Hive, Hyperscale PostgreSQL, Java/Scala, Spark, Kafka, SQL and NoSQL, Python, azure cloud-based data engineering solutions (ex: Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Store, Azure Databricks, Azure HDInsight)
- Hands-on experience on data tools – striim, streamsets, NiFi
- Hands-on experience in data modeling, data visualization, and pipeline design & development
- Hands on experience with data warehouse platforms (ex: Snowflake, Azure Data Lake Analytics)
- Strong technical knowledge of performance tuning and query optimization on large data sets
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs