Scrum Master DescriptionJob #: 57839
We are looking for a Scrum Master to make our team even stronger.
ABOUT EPAM SYSTEMS
Established in 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) is recognized as a leader in software product development by independent research agencies. Headquartered in the United States, EPAM serves clients worldwide utilizing its award-winning global delivery platform and its locations in over 26 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. EPAM was ranked #6 in 2013 America's 25 Fastest-Growing Tech Companies and #3 in 2014 America's Best Small Companies lists by Forbes Magazine.
ABOUT EPAM HUNGARY
This multinational company with Hungarian roots is assigned a prominent role in its international growth to its Hungarian offices in Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen. In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies – which provide long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Be a scrum master for initially two teams
- Be an agile coach for some teams based on necessity. Help them adopt & continuously improve their agile way of working, maximizing their learning curve
- Coach the PO’s, helping them to add value to the company and its customers. Help them measure and prioritize accordingly
- Build high performing teams by challenging team members to improve themselves, the team and the company. Support their endeavors to become more self-organizing and to operate autonomously
- Use scaling techniques to help the cooperation between teams and improve the organizational agility together with the other scrum masters
- You speak English fluently, but it doesn’t scare you that some of us make jokes in Dutch (not necessary) every now and then
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience as a scrum master or agile coach, and have examples of growing multiple high performing teams & growing the maturity of your organization. It’s not the first time you work in an organization that is in an agile transformation
- You have experience with implementing agile scaling/cooperation methodologies (e.g. LeSS, SoS or SAFe)
- You preferably have a software development background, which enables you to help us improve our software delivery process
- You are curious & a team player
- You are not afraid to have an opinion and use it
- You keep enhancing your own skills continuously and you contribute actively to our agile community
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs