Senior Business Analyst (m/f/d) DescriptionJob #: 61066
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Are you passionate about building Digital products? Are you data-driven and customer-focused? Do you have an eye for detail, while being able to keep sight of the bigger picture?
Then you have an opportunity to work with the best-in-class engineering and design teams supporting you to shape product vision. As a Senior Business Analyst (m/f/d), you will play a vital role in shaping products of our customers that impact lives of millions of people worldwide.
Come join us!
EPAM recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do. As a Business Analyst, you will work together with Development project team, and be responsible for capturing business requirements from the Back office stakeholders, translate them into specifications, and work closely with the Development project team to deliver the IT solution for the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation undergoing significant year on year growth, as such we are looking to invest in and expand our BA Practice in Germany. As a Business Analyst at EPAM you will have the opportunity to take responsibility for commercial relationships and deliver end to end solutions with leading edge software and digital technologies. In addition, you will be able to play a key role in building strategic relationships with high profile clients and provide input into how we shape our practice in the region.
The successful candidate will ideally be based in Frankfurt although we can accommodate other locations around Germany including Stuttgart, Munich or Berlin. This is a consulting role in which you will be working on customer sites, so some travel should be expected.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and analyst/consultant, to understand customer’s needs, gather & document requirements
- Help clients understand the best mix of technologies, design solutions and services and how they should be delivered to maximise effectiveness
- Work and collaborate with various offshore and 3rd party suppliers, adapting your communications approach to meet the business demands
- Work to understand the intersection between technology, customers and business to cultivate business development opportunities
- Understand and stay abreast of current and emerging digital trends, unique opportunities and challenges of the space/markets and geographies in which the clients operate, and how it affects client’s business and initiatives
- Support from time to time in a consultative/pre-sales role on select digital engagements as needed and defined by the business and the client
- Core skills:
- Experience working in at least 2 verticals – Telecomms, Automotive, Manufacturing and Insurance
- Familiar with emerging digital trends and their application in the industry (Service Focus)
- End to End delivery experience of at least 1 software delivery project
- Able to understand high level business ideas, impact assess and break them down (user stories) to assist with service design and delivery
- Strong Agile mindset and familiarity with other development methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and client management skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Desirable skills:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Desire to learn and build next-gen products with our client and team of excellent Engineers
- Product development and product ownership mindset
- Mentor junior BA’s
- Contribute towards EPAM Business Analysis Competency
- Steering a client from both process and technical sides with a leaning toward solution optimisation
- Broad technical skillset with a strong focus on modern web technologies and architectures
- Understanding of common retail business models, especially in the eCommerce space
- Hands-on experience with any major eCommerce tools (SAP Commerce Cloud, Magento, commercetools, etc.) is a big plus
- Consultative and proactive mindset and appearance
- Fluent German language is a must
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- 30 days holiday per annum
- Company Pension Scheme
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular performance assessments
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Friendly and enjoyable working team
- Relocation package support
- Regular corporate and social events
- Flexible and remote working opportunities
- All benefits and perks are subject to specific eligibility requirements
Why join EPAM
- Work across markets and verticals and gain exposure to a great variety of projects and cutting-edge technologies
- Become part of a global community of 60,250 well-connected experts across 50+ countries: enjoy a career without borders within an international environment and relocation opportunities
- Carve your career path: as the Fastest-Growing IT Services Company in the Fortune 100 List, EPAM is committed to help you discover your fullest potential by creating career plans that best suit you and your future plans
- EPAM Germany was named a Top Company 2022 & 2023 by Kununu for its people centric culture built on life-long learning