Senior & Lead DevOps Engineer (AWS, GCP, Azure) DescriptionJob #: 62758
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Are you an expert in a particular Cloud service(AWS, Azure or GCP), with the DevOps tools to match?(IAC, Containers, CI/CD) Are you looking for a chance to lead projects and share your expertise with colleagues and clients?
EPAM UK is growing and we're building a team of specialist Cloud Engineers.
Headquartered in Newcastle, we're looking nationwide for Senior and Lead Engineers to work collaboratively and consultatively on our client projects. We work across many verticals including: FinTech, Big Tech, Life Sciences, Media and Entertainment plus more!
We're dedicated to delivering the best results and host regular webinars and community talks about DevOps tools and best practices for our clients and communities. At EPAM, you'll never stop learning and you will have access to all the training and opportunities to build your career.
- Develop and manage CI/CD process for different types of application and automate as many processes as possible
- Manage and support client environments in AWS, GCP or Azure
- Help advise customers on technical aspects of installation, sizing, scaling
- Contribute to the support development teams in technical questions of CI/CD
- Set up monitoring and optimise for cost and performance
- Manage the full release and support process following defined processes
- Using containers such as Docker & Kubernetes
- High level and deep technical experience with CI/CD using Ansible, Jenkins, Travis, Octopus, Terraform etc
- Experience in configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting cloud based production systems
- Hands-on with ability to demonstrate and communicate complex issues for specialists and novices
- One or more of AWS / GCP / Azure services and cloud infrastructure understanding
- Deep understanding of DevOps best practices and tools
- Understanding of containers with a focus on Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with infrastructure as a code
- Some understanding of load balancers, DNS, virtual networks and firewalls in cloud environment
- Configure monitoring (performance metrics, OMS)
- Automated build and release pipelines
- Code quality checks
- Unit, integration and functional tests integrated into pipeline
- PowerShell scripting for custom tasks automation
- Understanding of GIT usage and branching practices
- Some experience of Agile delivery (eg Scrum or Kanban) as part of a team
- Able to document the work you are doing
- Able to work successfully as a team member
- Skills in both Windows and Linux OS
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period