Senior Golang Developer DescriptionJob #: 62878
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Golang Developer for our company to make the team even stronger.
Who you are?
You are curious, persistent, logical and smart – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Senior Golang Developer.
In our turn, we’ll offer you the amazing opportunity to level up your skills due to the implementation of best practices and direct communication with and reporting to the customer. You will be working on the development of new features, at the same time ensuring the top-notch product release.
Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try always to understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
What You’ll Do
- Participate in full-cycle web application development: design, implement, test, and launch solutions in Golang
- Be involved in a code review process
- Develop and maintain microservices in Golang
- Integrate with other clients’ systems and applications
- Communicate with the customer to clarify requirements
- Drive the collaboration process with other team members
What You Have
- Experience in Golang programing language
- Knowledge of gRPC/Protocol Buffers
- Good understanding of microservice architecture
- Expertise in Golang coding standards and best practices
- Intermediate English level or higher
- Desire to learn
- Experience with AWS Services (RDS, ELB, S3), Docker and Kubernetes will be a plus
- Understanding of software development life cycle and development methodologies will be appreciated
- gRPC/Protocol Buffers
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Competitive compensation
- Corporate and social events