DevOps Engineer (Data) DescriptionJob #: 65582
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Fancy working in the some of the leading technologies within DevOps and Data? Join EPAM to develop your talent further into cloud technologies across GCP, AWS & Azure. An exciting hybrid role within DevOps and Data.
Are you passionate about DevOps and Big Data Technologies such as Hadoop & Kafka? Are you skilled at building and deploying complex solutions in large scale BI data processing systems? Want to work in a collaborative environment, alongside talented colleagues, in a global team? Look no further! Check out our opportunity below and join EPAM’s Cloud & Data team.
- You will Build, automate, and deploy new features in large-scale BI data processing systems
- As a DevOps/Data expert you will also support the development team
- Work with multiple teams (Internal and External)
- You will contribute to the large-scale Big Data processing system and adapt to a dynamically changed technology stack
- This is a client-facing role so you will also be working alongside and consulting our customers
- DevOps mindset and extensive experience with CI/CD
- Experience using Ansible, Docker & Linux
- Big Data Experience using Hadoop, Spark OR Kafka
- Great communication skills
- Customer facing experience
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period