DevOps Engineer (Data) DescriptionJob #: 65582
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Fancy working in the some of the leading technologies within DevOps and Data? Join EPAM to develop your talent further into cloud technologies across GCP, AWS & Azure. An exciting hybrid role within DevOps and Data.
Are you passionate about DevOps and Big Data Technologies such as Hadoop & Kafka? Are you skilled at building and deploying complex solutions in large scale BI data processing systems? Want to work in a collaborative environment, alongside talented colleagues, in a global team? Look no further! Check out our opportunity below and join EPAM’s Cloud & Data team.
- You will Build, automate, and deploy new features in large-scale BI data processing systems
- As a DevOps/Data expert you will also support the development team
- Work with multiple teams (Internal and External)
- You will contribute to the large-scale Big Data processing system and adapt to a dynamically changed technology stack
- This is a client-facing role so you will also be working alongside and consulting our customers
- DevOps mindset and extensive experience with CI/CD
- Experience using Ansible, Docker & Linux
- Big Data Experience using Hadoop, Spark OR Kafka
- Great communication skills
- Customer facing experience
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period