FullStack Developer DescriptionJob #: 65583
Currently we are looking for a FullStack Developer for our Krakow office.
Our team works on software systems that are critical for planning of development of Datacenters including managing the supplies timeline and relationship with the suppliers.
We are looking for experienced Full Stack Software Engineer to develop new features and refine existing code to make them work better and more efficient.
You will be working with a group of world-class engineers, architects, and product managers to build a scalable and high-performance platform that will be leveraged by our external customers to build new generation of applications and solutions.
We value transparency and trust. We continue to create purpose in our work, question the status quo, seek individual mastery and encourage autonomy.
Project technologies and tools
- Communicate directly with the client on daily basis
- Be a self-starter with the ability to deliver on time with quality. You'll be a part of a modern, self-governing engineering team
- Strong experience developing and integrating software through full system implementation life cycles (i.e. from analyze, design, implement, build, test, support)
- Strong Angular, JS, HTML, CSS web development skills
- Capable of some backend development using Java
- Familiar with Git or other version control systems
- Excellent English communication skills & experience in client-facing communications (developers communicate with stakeholders directly)
- Self-management and strong prioritization skills
Nice to have
- GCP, Dart, Guice, Protocol Buffers, Guava
- AngularDart skills
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted