Middle GCP DevOps Engineer DescriptionJob #: 65646
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
Together with the team, to support clients’ implementation of GCP products through architecture guidance, best practices, data migration, capacity planning, implementation, troubleshooting, monitoring, and more. We are supporting Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences.
As a Cloud Engineer, you will assist the clients with the configuration and deployment of their GCP infrastructure, which include but not limited to the following services: identity and access management, network architecture, application security, logging and monitoring, billing.
You will provide the clients with the guidance on how to design their cloud applications for optimal scaling, including CDN design, load balancer setup, caching, compute optimizations, continuous integration and delivery pipeline, and others.
- Clarify requirements
- Communicate with customer
- Support adaptation of applications for Cloud-Native approach
- Implement DevOps principles: CI/CD, IaC, etc
- Document technical decisions and designs
- Participate in knowledge sharing sessions
- Practical Experience with the following GCP products: GKE, CloudBuild, Google Secret Management, Google Container Registry
- CI/CD pipelines with CloudBuild and/or BitBucket
- Experience with writing Dockerfiles and Kubernetes YAML files
- Experience with troubleshooting python applications
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted