Demandware Developer DescriptionJob #: 71181
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
You are curious, persistent, logical and with a growth mindset – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as DEMANDWARE DEVELOPER.
- 2+ years of experience in web development
- Development experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware)
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming, relational databases
- Understanding of E-commerce principles and business processes
- Experience and understanding of Agile software development and the Software Development
- Problem-solving skills and strong decision-making skills
- Clear, concise communication skills and good command of written and spoken English
- Opportunity to engineer your future
- Personal development program that will allow you to be valued for your strengths
- Wide range of professional trainings and workshops
- Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over the time
- Collaborate in a multicultural environment and exchange best practices with colleagues around the world
- Varied social benefits; Sports, Transportation and Health programs
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule, team buildings and sport opportunities
- Modern office in the new Infinity Tower business center
- Remote By Design™ - we provide you with virtual working environment making you able to be productive and work from any location – being your home, a nice sunny terrace, summer or any of the EPAM offices all around the globe
Great! What's Next?
- Send us your up-to-date CV or LinkedIn profile, representing your skills and past projects’ achievements
- We’ll get in touch with you and help you ensure you’ve identified the most suitable role we have for you based on your strengths and passion
- We’ll invite you for follow up technical conversations with your potential future colleagues and/or project, which can be done face to face in a calm meeting room at our office or via video conferencing call from your cozy place
- At the end we will align how we can best proceed further in a mutual agreement