Senior Manager / Principal Consultant (Security) London, UK
Senior Manager / Principal Consultant (Security) DescriptionJob #: 71935
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Do you want to contribute directly to successful business outcomes by driving enterprise digital transformation forward in a secure way? Are you motivated to evolve the global best practices of cloud security, secure development lifecycle, application security and enterprise information security?
EPAM Systems is looking for a Senior Manager/Principal Consultant to join the Security practice to work with our biggest enterprise customers.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience and knowledge of modern cybersecurity and will spearhead the expansion of our EMEA footprint through Business Development, Account Management, Project Delivery Oversight, and Practice Leadership.
In addition to working across diverse projects for the top global enterprises, you will be ideally placed to be at the forefront of scaling the practice working with both existing and new accounts.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver strategic security consulting services such as CISO as a service, establishment and evolution of cyber security programs
- Present to and manage senior stakeholders at customer organizations (VP, CISO etc.)
- Lead pre-sales & sales activities by acting as a deep cybersecurity Subject Matter Expert to assess opportunities, coordinate the preparation of RFI/RFP responses, customer proposals and presentations, statements of work, and help to close/sign new deals
- Align with EPAM Client Partners, Account Managers, and Senior Leadership to co-develop & support account plans and strategies for delivery, growth, and client satisfaction
- Provide leadership and support to the Security Practice to ensure utilization, revenue contribution, and overall team success
- At least 8 years of technology consultancy experience
- Proficient in multiple security domains, expert in several
- Background in consultancy / customer-facing role
- Project and program management expertise
- Strong communication skills
- Strong technical skills in one or more of the following domains:
- Information security frameworks
- Risk mgmt. frameworks (NIST CSF)
- Compliance and governance programs
- Cloud security policies
- Vulnerability management
- Incident response
- CISSP, CISM, or similar qualifications are a plus
- Familiar in the implementation of security standards in regulated environments
- Understanding and hands-on contribution to long-term and operational security
- Solid grasp with agile application development processes and the security challenges that come with it
- We offer a range of benefits including:
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period