Project Manager DescriptionJob #: 72155
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager in Singapore to make the team stronger.
The ideal candidate will have a breadth of experience in delivering transformational digital solutions to some of APAC’s largest organisations. The right person will have an excellent mix of technical, consulting and business knowledge, able to influence key decision makers and take the role of trusted advisor in any account.
The role is to lead the EPAM delivery and client relationships. This role will be accountable for the overall account delivery, client satisfaction and management of expectations while developing a ‘trusted partner’ status, that considers strategy, culture, timelines and budgets. You will be working alongside globally renowned and award-winning design, development and technology teams who are passionate about what they do and how they do it. To play a key role building strong business / technology relationships, taking a ‘hands on’ approach to define and deliver, embodying and driving a culture of continuous improvement.
Value the individuals – We encourage and motivate people to grow. We perceive our people as a source of our success;
Strive for excellence – We strive for the highest standards of excellence and continuously learn. We take pride in our engineering and accomplishments;
Act as a team – We treat one another with respect and encourage the best ideas to come from anywhere within the organization. We value our diversity;
Focus on Customers – We build long term customer relationships, as we strive to always understand our customers' business and needs;
Act with integrity – We operate legally, honestly and ethically. We take responsibility for our actions.
- The primary responsibility of the position is managing delivery of multiple complex end to end digital transformation projects across various clients in the region
- Operate in a consultative role working within the account leadership team to understand opportunities and develop a trusted relationship with the clients’ leadership teams
- Experienced technology partner who is able to suggest innovative solutions to business/ process problems that leverage technology to provide differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences
- Participate in the full cycle of pre-sales activities, drive time pressured preparation of customer proposals (including various models, such as fixed capacity, time and materials, fixed-price), define the implementation and design for the solution, present the proposed solution architecture to the customer and the statements of work from delivery perspective
- Hands-on delivery management experience covering the full project initiation and life cycle: lead management, qualification for the bid/ financing, drive solutioning and staffing, client management, delivery and execution governance. Accountable for overall delivery including financial, sourcing, development and business perspectives
- Run multiple delivery streams and clients, to ensure governance at top management level and conduct governance project meetings and identify successful and unsuccessful project factors and gaps
- Lead implementation of the solutions from establishing project requirements and goals to solution "go-live"
- Manage customer expectations and relationship. Manage senior level client relationships, looking for opportunities to up/ cross-sell products and services through relationship management
- Work closely with multi-disciplined teams of product owners, architects, engineers and quality assurance to drive estimates, delivery plans and retrospectives. Identify and manage engagement risks and flag major issues early
- Hands-on management of delivery stream along with management & growth of a team of Technology Delivery Managers - providing coaching, mentoring and development support to drive up delivery capability across the department
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience
- Experience in building delivery teams and solutions. Proven experience in driving scalable enterprise initiatives
- Proven experience in driving large-scale transformational initiatives, ideally initiatives in large enterprises impacting both organizational and technological components of an organization
- Significant agile practitioner experience, able to define and implement agile processes in complex customer and stakeholder environments and significant experience of delivering agile projects at scale
- Experience with presales, contracting & management under multiple commercial models including T&M, FP and managed output / outcome
- Experience in building and leading geographically distributed delivery teams, including experience in working with customer’s distributed team and defining right target operating model
- Excellent communication, presentation, and planning skills are necessary, experience with working with nearshore teams preferable
- Expected to have exceptional organization, leadership, and stakeholder management skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, MBA or equivalent business experience preferred
- Self-motivated, flexible, multitasking, reliable to deliver on time, a quick-thinker, be able to work in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial work environment
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule
- Online training library, mentoring, career development and potential partial grant of certification
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Referral bonuses
- Compensation for sick leave and paid time off
- Opportunities for self-realization