Senior/Lead - Cloud Native Developer DescriptionJob #: 72633
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Are you experienced in applying modern cloud-native architecture patterns to develop Cloud Native/Serverless solutions?
If you have a strong technical background in various areas of modern technology stacks with a focus on deployments into cloud, this might be the perfect role for you.
We’re looking for Senior & Lead Cloud Native Developers to strengthen the team in our UK Delivery Centre. You will be a highly motivated, self-directed technical person with practical experience delivering digital platforms. You will have a ‘can-do’ attitude and be capable of multitasking and working under pressure. Ideally you would also have some experience and understanding of Agile methodology and popular Agile frameworks, such as Scrum and Kanban.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application!
- Develop serverless based solutions using major cloud services (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Implement event-driven architecture
- Help advise customers on technical aspects and helping achieve customer’s business objectives
- Develop domain-driven design and other cloud-native patterns
- Design, develop and maintain cloud-based software applications using significant experience with one or more OO programming languages
- You’re highly proficient in code design practices
- Cloud based infrastructures (AWS, Azure or GCP), automated serverless deployment, (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Set up and maintain CI/CD flows
- Experience of designing and building Web Services and RESTful APIs at scale
- Experienced with all types of automated testing (unit, integration, contract, E2E, performance) and a capable TDD practitioner
- Customer-oriented, diligent, proactive, and focused on achieving customer’s business objectives
- Experience of Agile delivery (e.g., Scrum or Kanban) and SDLC as part of a team
- Experience working with container-based solutions (Docker /Kubernetes)
Nice to have
- Relative cloud certifications
- Skills in both Windows and Linux OS
- Multi public cloud experience
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period