Senior Product Manager DescriptionJob #: 74021
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Are you passionate about building Digital products? Are you looking to solve real world problems for market leading companies across wide range of industries?
Due to continued demand we are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Product Manager to play a leading role in helping build our Product Management Capability.
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
WHOM WILL YOU WORK WITH?
We've helped over 275 Forbes Global 2000 customers to solve their most complex technology challenges. Now see what we can do for you.
We are looking for several experienced Product specialists to help our Clients.
Based on your profile you will be matched with a project, these range from traditional product ownership to end-to end CX management, Digital Transformation and Innovation. Our Client portfolio pillars are, among others, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment & Telecom, Retail & Distribution, Software & Hi-Tech, Travel & Hospitality, Healthcare, Automotive & Manufacturing, Insurance etc.
We expect you to be the Ambassador of Product Mindset; both at EPAM and at Client, for Business and Technology colleagues. Your main responsibility is Value Creation to our Clients; you cultivate collaboration, strategic alignment and end-to-end integrated planning and execution.
You possess natural abilities to work in a distributed and multicultural environment. You connect Customers, (senior) business and technology individuals and teams. Therefore, good English communication, great presentation, a dose of humor, patience and empathy are required. You are a natural self-starter with high degree in resilience.
- Manage product (family/line) vision, strategy and roadmaps
- Commission Market, Competition and Customer research
- Manage entire product lifecycle
- Drive Business Case creation
- Own end-to-end business value delivery
- Co-own the responsibility for technical delivery successes
- Evangelize Product Mindset (Focus on Value Creation through Customer needs/Business opportunities/Technology required)
- Coaches Product Owner(s)
- 7+ last years in Product Management (Product Owner/Product Manager) role
- Minimum of 1 case of defining product vision and/or strategies and launching a product
- Minimum of 2 cases of defining MMP, MVP
- Hands-on in Experimentation (A/B, MVT etc)
- 2+ years in Data-driven decision making and feedback loops
- 5+ years of leading a(ny) team
- 2+ years of Digital Transformation
- 5+ years of Agile Scrum practice
- 1+ year experience working with offshore team(s)
- Experience in multiple business domains
- Advanced Business English
- Fluency in Dutch / Professional levels of Dutch Language skills are a MUST
Nice to have
- Entepreneurial mindset
- Experience with, or interest in Human-Centric Design, Usability principles and Bias
- Experience with, or interest in Data, AI, ML and/or Automation
- Experience in product pricing
- Experience with multicultural teams
- Competitive Compensation
- 26 paid holiday days
- Commuting to work- costs reimbursement
- Option to participate in our Pension Plan scheme OR Health insurance Compensation
- Discretionary Performance Based bonus
- Laptop + Corporate Simcard
- Annual Salary Review
- Trainings, Internal Education and Dutch Language Courses
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation Package
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)