Product Manager (Automotive) (m/f/d) DescriptionJob #: 74244
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Are you passionate about building Digital products? Are you looking to solve real world problems for market leading companies?
Due to continued demand we are looking to recruit an experienced Product Manager with experience in the Automotive sector. In this role you will be responsible for delivering great customer experiences for our Client’s customers and helping us grow our Product Management Capability in Germany. If this sounds like you, keep reading to learn more about this exciting role!
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- Work with our Clients to deliver successful and innovative products that delight their Customers:
- You will lead the full cycle of product management across one or more products and cross-functional teams. From opportunity assessment, ideation, through validation and delivery, to ongoing product lifecycle management
- You will use insights, data, market potential, trends, problems, and opportunities to develop a product vision and strategy for your product and demonstrate that the product strategy is aligned to achieve the business strategy
- You will lead product discovery and experimentation for your teams
- You will partner closely with User Experience, Design and Research to ensure user-centred principles are applied in product design and development
- You will think in terms of experience & service design, and its impact on customer experience, product metrics and business KPIs
- You will facilitate discussions across your team about hypotheses and lead teams through discovery, test and learn processes to validate or kill ideas, using data and insight driven decision making
- You’ll be a subject matter expert for your product’s metrics and foster the use of experiments and MVT techniques where applicable
- Help develop and grow our Product Management capability, making sure we have the right people, skills and experience to help our Clients meet their Customer Needs
- Provide advice and guidance to Client Product Organizations, assessing maturity and making recommendations to improve ways of working and enabling them to deliver a better Customer Experience
- Be the Product Management “face” of EPAM on presales engagements, working with our Account teams to present EPAM as a trusted Business Partner
- This is a senior role, so we would expect:
- Significant experience creating successful Products for large Customer-facing organizations
- The ability to inspire, lead and develop Product teams, both for Client organizations and internally within EPAM
- The drive to develop and grow our Product Management capability in line with emerging market trends so we can continue to help our Clients develop innovative Products for their Customers
- Deep experience of the Automotive sector, but with the core Product skillset to thrive in other industries if required
- The communications skills to present EPAM to our clients as a best-in-class provider of Product Management expertise
- At least 5 years experience working in significant Product roles
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular performance assessments
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Friendly and enjoyable working team
- Relocation package support
- Regular corporate and social events
- 30 days holiday per annum
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Flexible and remote working opportunities
- All benefits and perks are subject to specific eligibility requirements
- Join EPAM Germany, named a Top Company 2022 by Kununu