Salesforce Developer DescriptionJob #: 74579
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
We are looking for Salesforce Developer to join our team in Poland. We are supporting Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences.
One of the fastest-growing global company, with a reputation for industry innovation and delivering success, is looking for highly skilled professionals to join the team of over 300 Salesforce specialists.
We have been specializing in delivering Salesforce solutions to the most recognizable brands from all over the world. We have offices in 7 location and customers on each continent.
We pride ourselves not only on prestige customers and attractive projects but also on the talent of its people. By working with us you have a chance to be a part of a highly experienced and talented team.
- Software development
- Following Our development standards and best practices
- Active cooperation with Clients and development team in setting the trends for the application’s development
- Writing technical documentation
- Constant education to increase professional qualifications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills both in Polish and English
- Have good knowledge of Salesforce platform (APEX, LWC, Configuration, etc.)
- Proficiency in GIT (code merges between branches, cherry-picking, release tags, etc.)
- Knowledge of design patterns
Nice to have
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1
- Knowledge of Node.JS
- Knowledge of AngularJS/ React/ ExtJS would be an asset
- Knowledge of JIRA, Redmine
- Experience in Agile, SCRUM methodology, etc
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted