Salesforce Commerce Cloud Engineer DescriptionJob #: 75001
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
We are looking for a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Engineer to strengthen our team of active, self-organized engineers who strive to bring the delivery to a high-quality standard.
If you have good understanding of object-oriented programming and E-commerce principles and business processes, then you have a fantastic opportunity to join EPAM's highly-skilled, international EPAM team in Italy and join the adventure!
What You’ll Do
- Propose suitable technical solutions that solve customer's needs. Can provide correct arguments why a given solution should be chosen, and able to propose alternative approaches
- Solve technical and non-technical impediments that prevent a successful individual work or the entire teamwork. A successful troubleshooter
- Plan own work effectively and do correct prioritization. Uses self-management techniques (e.g., meeting planning, task prioritization, time management)
- Be able to provide examples with proposing technical solutions or enhancements from experience
- 3+ years of experience in web development
- 2+ years of proven development experience in SFCC (Demandware)
- JS Unit Testing Libraries is a plus
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Understanding of E-commerce principles and business processes
- Experience and understanding of Agile software development and the Software Development is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving skills and strong decision-making skills
- Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B1+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions