Salesforce Administrator DescriptionJob #: 75003
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
Currently we are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our Team. We are supporting Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences.
We have been specializing in delivering Salesforce solutions to the most recognizable brands from all over the world. We have offices in 7 locations and customers on each continent.
We pride ourselves not only on prestige customers and attractive projects but also on the talent of its people. By working with us you have a chance to be a part of a highly experienced and talented team.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
One of the fastest-growing global company, with a reputation for industry innovation and delivering success, is looking for highly skilled professionals to join the team of over 300 Salesforce specialists.
- Development of business application configuration, change, integration
- Gathering and documentation of business requirements
- Scheduling, configuration, and delivery of business application demos
- Developing detailed implementation plans for the deployment of the application
- Responding to application business function and related technical questions regarding the business application and its related frameworks and technical structure
- Familiarity with Salesforce platform
- Experience in system implementation
- Experience in documenting business requirements as BA or Consultant
- Fluent English (both speaking and writing)
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details
- Very good interpersonal skills to work with remote customers
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
Nice to have
- Salesforce Administration certificate
- Business application implementation experience
- Team & working conditions:
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering community of industry’s professionals
- Flexible schedule and opportunity to work remotely
- Relocation within our offices
- Corporate and social events
- Benefits package (health insurance, multisport, shopping vouchers)
- Stable income:
- Employment Contract or B2B
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Participation in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Referral bonuses
- Career development:
- Innovative solutions delivery and engineering excellence
- Leadership development, career advising, soft skills and well-being programs
- Certification (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, Get Abstract, O’Reilly, Cloud Guru
- Language classes on English and Polish for foreigners
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted