Senior .NET Software Engineer Montenegro or Remote
Senior .NET Software Engineer DescriptionJob #: 77878
We are currently looking for a strong Senior .NET Software Engineer to work for one of the world’s leading sources of news for professional markets.
In this role, you will be charge of developing and maintaining customer’s delivery platform, services and components. Here, you will become a part of a large-scale project used by people across the globe. Join the team in our emerging office in sunny Montenegro, on-site or remotely, and work with cutting-edge technology while creating innovative solutions.
Our product is a complex content delivery platform which encompasses:
• Back-end services (windows services and components) for content indexing, data discovery from external systems, etc. (.NET windows services).
• REST API for integration with other platforms (e.g. Westlaw Next).
• Elastic Search for the full-text search support.
• MS SQL database for data storage.
What You’ll Do
- Participate in development / maintenance for 2 project streams
- Stream 2 (25% workload) technological stack: Azure, .NET Core, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Java
- Fix bugs, implement enhancements
- Participate in meetings with customers, planning, and estimation sessions.
What You Have
- Solid knowledge of OOP concepts, Software Engineering Best Practices, Unit Testing
- Azure & Azure DevOps, Elastic Search, application security, and Veracode background is a plus
- Ability to freely communicate in English (speaking & text)
- Competitive salary plus annual bonuses for showing outstanding results
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity to work remotely from any place in Montenegro
- Community of 61,600+ industry’s top professionals united for exchanging knowledge with experts from anywhere in the world
- Outstanding career development opportunities with a transparent career path and a roadmap to accelerate your journey
- Wide range of professional training, workshops, and mentoring programs plus unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Learning resources and financial support for completing certification programs
- Corporate health insurance and the possibility of buying private health insurance for the family at a corporate price
- EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential