Senior/Lead Java Developer with Cloud – Relocation to the Netherlands DescriptionJob #: 80457
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Relocate to the Netherlands with EPAM.
The Netherlands is Europe's most wired country with excellent digital infrastructure, innovative and open economy, R&D incentives, and strong governmental focus on advancement in technology: no wonder it’s a very popular destination amongst software engineers.
Equally loved by families, the Netherlands is renowned for great healthcare and education systems, a focus on environmental sustainability, safety and a great quality of life. Did you know this country ranks 5th in the World Happiness Report (2022)?
The Netherlands is an ideal location for tech experts looking to develop their careers and grow professionally in an international context within highly skilled teams. With over 900 EPAMers across the country, EPAM continues to build world-class teams delivering engineering excellence and partnering with prestigious international and local businesses to support their digital transformation and innovation plans.
Are you an experienced Java developer, with experience of using Bootstrap Frameworks?
Can you design and build custom software solutions and deliver robust, scalable and reusable solutions?
If you want to contribute to building the marketplace of the future, read below to read more about the responsibilities and requirements for this exciting position. We look forward to receiving your application!
- Design and build custom software solutions to meet end customer needs
- Deliver robust, scalable and reusable solutions, including work on CI/CD pipelines, automated testing and solution observability
- Build scalable and reusable serverless services utilizing best practices
- Actively participate in community of practice initiated by the client to bring engineering excellence
- Experience with AWS/Kubernetes
- 5+ years of Modern Java experience
- Deep Java / Spring / RESTful services experience for back-end development is a must
- Advanced SQL knowledge and experience with RDBMS (PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL) and NoSQL (Apache Cassandra, CouchDB, MongoDB, Neo4J) databases
- Proficient with distributed systems, microservices architecture (Spring Cloud or alternatives like Netflix OSS, Zipkin, Zuul), monitoring (Micrometer, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK), and messaging (Apache Kafka or alternatives like Apache ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ)
- Must have an advanced understanding of TDD/BDD (using Junit, Mockito for Unit testing, Test containers for Integration testing, and JMeter or Gatling for Performance testing), code quality, and quality metrics
- Perfect verbal and written communication in English (B2+), understanding of end-to-end delivery process, and Agile Frameworks (Scrum/Kanban and scaling using SAFe or Nexus)
- Competitive Compensation
- 26 paid holiday days
- Commuting to work- costs reimbursement
- Option to participate in our Pension Plan scheme OR Health insurance Compensation
- Discretionary Performance Based bonus
- Laptop + Corporate Simcard
- Annual Salary Review
- Trainings, Internal Education and Dutch Language Courses
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation Package
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)